What is Mediphone?
Mediphone is a telephone service which offers clinical guidance and medical advice 24 hours a day, providing medical support for matters relating to the health of the customer and their eligible family members.
What are the benefits of Mediphone?
- Mediphone is a medical service provided over the phone which offers to the customer: Medical advice on 24/7 basis provided by qualified medical professionals and doctors pertaining to medical and technical support for all health-related questions
- Mediphone provides medical advice that includes but it is not limited to the following:
– Doubts about medical emergencies and first aid treatments
– Situations that may not represent and emergency, where the patient will be in contact with a doctor who will evaluate his/her health condition and will give the appropriate medical advice
– Medical emergency consultation
– Advice on first aid treatment
What are the services included?
- Health tips
- Guidance on cardiovascular diseases
- Medical directory assistance service
- Medical service provider referral
- Questions on the evolution of different treatments
- Smoke-out therapies
- Advice on:
– Elderly care
– Chronic illnesses
– Drug dependency treatments
– Baby care and meternity orientation
– Different physician’s specialties
– Hygiene and dietary concerns
- Information about:
– Means and ways of patient’s repatriation
– Prescription: reactions to medicines, side effects contraindications, etc.
– Preventive health
– Nearest open drugstore or public/private emergency services (hospitals)
– Diagnostic test interpretation